Visit our Safety Advisory Group page to notify us about your event. You will also find useful information such as advice for public outdoor events, security for event organisers and templates which you can download.

Please note where a road closure is necessary, you will need to inform us at least 12 weeks in advance of the event.

If you are thinking about organising an event which involves a licensable activity (sale of alcohol, performance of a play, exhibition of a film, live or recorded music) for members of the public there are several considerations. Please visit our Temporary Event Notice page for more information.

If the event is on council land you need to apply for permission for the Use of Council Land.

If you are organising any public outdoor events in the Ashford area, we would like to know about it!