In addition to the licensing of pubs, clubs, shops, betting shops and taxis the licensing team also issues licences and permits for a wide range of other activities and services. These include sex shops, lap dancing establishments, skin piercers and many more.

Contact us

Email the Licensing team.

Permits and licences granted by Kent County Council (KCC)

Some permits and licences fall under the remit of KCC. These include hoarding or site fencing on the highway, road closures, scaffolding and tables and chairs on the highway. 

View a list of permits and licences granted by KCC.