Are you using a mobile device? Then why not download the Your Ashford app. It’s a convenient way to report any concerns directly to us.
By using the Your Ashford app, you’ll enable officers to deal with your concerns more quickly and effectively, as they’ll be able to access reported issues while on the move themselves.
Use the Your Ashford app to:
- Report environmental issues (e.g. fly-tipping, dog fouling, etc.)
- Check recycling and refuse services
- Report missed bin collections
- Make payments online (e.g. Council Tax)
- Find your local councillor
- Contact us (there is the option to create an account, so all correspondence will be in one place and both are trackable and accessible 24/7)
And don't forget, if you’re out and about and spot something, don’t ignore it – report it!
If you have submitted a report to us via our report it system, you can track its progress. Please make sure you have retained your report's unique reference number.
Below is a list of things you can report to us online:
- Environmental issues
- Housing and community
- Animal issues
- Street issues
- Food and hygiene
- Planning and building control
- Council tax, business rates, benefits and support
Roads and pavements
Kent County Council (KCC) maintain roads and travel in Kent. You can report a road or travel issue directly to KCC, or choose from the most common issues below: