Get Business Support from the Council
Our Economic Development team work to support business across the borough and those businesses looking to locate within Ashford.
What can the team do for your business?
- We facilitate local business expansion and relocation
- We signpost Ashford businesses to appropriate business support services
- We provide confidential, professional support for companies considering Ashford as a business location
- We liaise with colleagues within the council to find planning, licensing and environmental support for your business issues
- We invest resources in projects to promote the Ashford urban and rural economy. Our recent projects include gaining Portas Pilot status for Ashford Town Centre and bidding to government for funds to support superfast rural broadband.
If you think the team can assist you, please complete our enquiry form.
All business-related news within the Ashford borough can be found on our News Hub within the 'Business News' section.
Preparing your business for Brexit
As a council we have been working for some time on identifying the potential impacts and opportunities which a “no deal” scenario could present to the delivery of council services, and to our residents and businesses. Visit our Brexit guidance page for further details and advice on what assistance is available.
Economic Development Manager
Economic Development Officer
Town Centre Regeneration Manager
Assistant Economic Development Officer